This form is for Wisconsin libraries, archives, museums, historical societies and other cultural heritage institutions wishing to make existing digital collections available through the Recollection Wisconsin portal via OAI-PMH metadata harvesting or an XML static repository.
Before completing this form, please review our Contributor Guidelines. All contributing partners are expected to . . .
- Pay a startup fee to configure the collection for harvesting as well as an annual collection harvesting fee. A one-time start-up fee of $100 is required. A one-time fee of $50 will be assessed for each additional collection (data set) harvested for the first time from the same OAI base URL.
Annual harvesting fees are based on the number of digital collections (sets) we harvest from the same OAI base URL.
$50/year 1-5 collections
$100/year 6-10 collections
$150/year 11+ collections
- Apply Recollection Wisconsin standards and guidelines for digital imaging, metadata, and digital preservation.
- Ensure that digitized resources are freely available to the public for personal, educational, informational, recreational and research use.
- Ensure that digitized resources are in the public domain or cleared for public access.
- Accept responsibility for preservation of digital master files.
Questions? Please contact Recollection Wisconsin Program Manager Emily Pfotenhauer.