This form is for Wisconsin libraries, archives, museums, historical societies and other cultural heritage institutions requesting digital collection hosting services provided by the Milwaukee Public Library.
Before completing this form, please review our Contributor Guidelines. All contributing partners are expected to . . .
- Pay an initial fee to configure the collection in CONTENTdm as well as an annual collection hosting and harvesting fee. A one-time startup fee of $200 is required. Annual hosting and harvesting fees are based on the size of your digital collection:
- $75/year Fewer than 500 items
- $125/year 500-1,000 items
- $175/year 1,001-1,500 items
- Apply Recollection Wisconsin standards and guidelines for digital imaging, metadata, and digital preservation.
- Ensure that digitized resources are freely available to the public for personal, educational, informational, recreational and research use.
- Ensure that digitized resources are in the public domain or cleared for public access.
- Accept responsibility for preservation of digital master files.
Questions? Please contact Recollection Wisconsin Program Manager Emily Pfotenhauer.